Mavis Dracula is the main protagonist of Hotel Transylvania: The Series. She is Dracula's vampire daughter and 116 years old.
Mavis is a vampire with pale skin, blue eyes, and short black hair with bangs. She usually wears a black turtleneck dress with long black fingerless gloves, black and red striped tights, and red Converse. Either her makeup or her natural features portray her with black lips, lined eyes, and dusky eyelids. Like most vampires she has long and sharp fangs.
Mavis is highly energetic, cheerful, curious, and fun-loving. She has high respect and love for her father who took care of her her entire life. Mavis also cares deeply for her friends, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy. Always hanging out together and helping each other out. Despite her good intentions Mavis often finds herself in problems and situations that she creates herself, often due to her lack of planning ahead and overconfidence. Unlike other monsters Mavis has grown out of her fear of humans for the most part. This is shown when she takes care of a young human toddler on a few occasions. However, she is still is weirded out by humans and their behaviors.
Hotel Transylvania: The Series
Powers and Abilities
- Endurance: She and Klaus spent about 3 weeks wrestling over Phlegm Ball according to Hank N Stein's estimation. So she is able to forgoe sleel at least that long when exerting herself.
- Shapeshiftig: Like many vampires Mavis can transform into a bat. She often uses this to get to places faster and reach heights she normally couldn't.
- Adhesion: She also has the ability to walk and climb on walls.
- Teleportation: Like her Aunt Lydia she has also tried to teleport by vanishing into a puff of flames. However, due to her young age and inexperience she hasn't been able to pull it off yet.
- Shadowmancy: Mavis can also manipulate her shadow to take on different terrifying forms. This is seen when she is performing a "Vamp Off", an ancient vampire tradition, with her cousin Klaus.
- Conjuring: Like other vampires Mavis can teleport or manifest different objects for her to use. An example of this is seen in the episode Becoming Klaus when she creates a Megaphone to get everyone's attention.
Mavis can change her clothes and appearance at will in an instant. This is seen in several episodes when she needs to change outfits for a certain occasion.
See her movie counterpart, Mavis Dracula