The ChubbChubbs Save Xmas is a 2007 computer-animated short by Sony Pictures Animation.
Meeper and the ChubbChubbs want a home for Christmas, but when they land on earth, they fall on and injure Santa. The sake of the holiday is in Meeper's hands. Meanwhile, a mean little boy named Brad hacks the www.IveBeenGood.com website and puts him on Santa's nice list when he finds out he is naughty. This causes Meeper to think that he was good. When Meeper gets to the house, one of the ChubbChubbs is taken by Brad. Puzzled, Brad tries to find the opening for batteries when he puts it in the wrong place. Meeper finds out and picks up the biggest ChubbChubb. The creatures finally get their wish....a trailer, but the ChubbChubbs eat the house, causing them to go back home.
- Brad Simonsen as Meeper
- Jeff Wolverton as the ChubbChubbs
- Jeffrey Tambor as Santa Claus
- Zachary Gordon as Brad Spoylt
- The second Sony Pictures Animation's short film to be rated PG by the MPAA, after Boog and Elliot's Midnight Bun Run.
- This is the first The ChubbChubbs! short film to be rated PG by the MPAA. This is unlike the original short film, which was rated G by the MPAA.
- This is the only release up to date to be distributed by TriStar Pictures.